Chinese company not providing any of the agreed refund

ladusek
Contributor
Contributor

Seller information WACURRENT Co.,Ltd

Transaction amount $59.98 USD
Transaction ID 8FY076069J3011718

The seller sent me 2 pair of shorts that were supposed to be a 40 inch waist, I received 2 pair of shorts that are 32 inch waist and were usable. I have since returned to 2020 Upgraded Men's Tactical Waterproof Shorts but have not received the promised full refund of $59.98.

PayPal Case ID: PP-D-78464644 was closed because I did not provide tracking information even though the emails did not ask for any tracking information.

I am trying to get my deserved refund but at this point there doesn't seem to be anyway to contact PayPal to resolve this issue.

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

AdvoK8
Contributor
Contributor
This is such a garbage company. I purchased a black sheepswool sweater that was purported to come from a women’s cooperative farm in New Zealand, based on a very effective and compelling Facebook advert video. No communication, no receipt provided, NO PRODUCT. 32.99 sterling thrown away 😰
Login to Me Too

57terry
Contributor
Contributor

Seller information WACURRENT Co.,Ltd Transaction ID2BM87792KC104204B Purchase details

Item amount
$39.97 USD

Shipping
$7.99 USD
Tax
$7.20 USD

Total
$55.16 USD Never recieved item lodged Paypal complaint Their reply "We reviewed the claim(s) you filed on 11 August 2020. Unfortunately, we had to deny your claim(s). This decision was made because we received shipment tracking from the merchant confirming that the merchandise was delivered." Please provide evidence of delivery. Scamming **bleep** **bleep**!
Login to Me Too

AdvoK8
Contributor
Contributor
WAcurrent is the same company that **bleep** me over!! This is disgraceful business practice on the part of PayPal. What can we do and how can we hold them accountable for this enabling of obvious fraudsters??
Login to Me Too

Jodyrocksit
New Community Member
Same happened to me . Canada post said they gave me an incorrect tracking #. The one this company gave my said it was delivered in another province. That’s not delivered properly in my books what a joke.
Login to Me Too

AGRIVTD
Contributor
Contributor
Similar experience here. Company claimed they ship.from US. My receipt showed New York address. Was going to cost minimum 17.00 to mail back to China. Already paid shipping to get theses garbage masks sent to me. PayPal has no customer service at all. I tried to message them. ALL went unanswered. Tried over 20 times to reach a person. That was over a week at all times of the day and night. Only got canned auto responses that weren't even related to the issue. The resolution center is a joke. Clearly PayPal does not care about their customers.
Login to Me Too

HazCad
New Community Member

Had a similar experience too.

Ordered 2 pairs of boots advertised on Facebook, positive comments on facebook and website seemed genuine. Paid £46, arrived fairly quickly, however they were very poor quality with glue on outside, insoles not stuck down and the 2 sizes I bought 40 & 43 were almost the same sizes. Seller tried to put me off returning them stating the return address was china (Website neglected to state this) and that it would be very expensive, offered me £2 refund, then after more complaining £7 refund. I raised the dispute with Paypal and ended up having to post them back at a cost of £27 which I am hoping to claim £15 of back from paypal themselves, still losing out on £12 hard earned money IF I get my full refund! 

It baffles me how this company is still allowed to trade through paypal given its bad record! 😡

Login to Me Too

AdvoK8
Contributor
Contributor
This is so unacceptable!! I’m so sorry. I am feeling very bleak about ever getting a refund myself now. How can we hold PayPal accountable for facilitating such obvious fraud??!
Login to Me Too

AGRIVTD
Contributor
Contributor
It is pathetic. PayPal has hit the bottom of the sewer. I am going to be filing a complaint with the attorney general office here. Maybe if enough peopledo they can start a class action suit.
Login to Me Too

Ripd-off
Contributor
Contributor
WACURRENT Co.,Ltd is a scam and PayPal is in on it. WACURRENT Co.,Ltd provided delivery confirmation to Milton, ON. I live in Langley, BC. 4260 KM away. Lets just say I don't believe anything was delivered there either. The company provides proof of delivery through a fictitious tracking agency and either PayPal doesn't actually follow up on the info provided or is the source of the scam. Either way if you are in on it or enabling it...same deal. I will avoid all transactions with Chinese companies as PayPal provides no protection.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.