Chinese address

whith
New Community Member

Hey friends, I am in a bind and paypal "contact us" is not responding. I ordered "crocs" from a spam site and lost a lot of money.  I currently have a dispute open but have an issue. The company claims that they will refund my money if I send the product back. however, the address is in Chinese. SO how the heck am I supposed to send that back without an address I can write? 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

JG4ever
New Community Member

I'm in the same situation except I only received 1% of the order I paid $53 for 4 months ago (just got it).  What I received cost about 10 cents USD.

Seller says I need to ship it back to China or no refund.  I told them I was not paying to ship a $.10 item. Seller want's me to email a pic to a private gmail account (totally unrelated to the seller website - which I received like 5 different email addresses from for 4 months) but I don't want to do that bc I don't trust them at ALL.  Interestingly enough starting about 4 months ago I've been getting daily spam text messages (coincidence?)

I can't upload a pic to PayPal - keep getting an error that says sorry it's PayPal's technical problem.

Can't get PayPal to respond to my chat message either.

I'm just about done with the nonsense and going to escalate to PayPal and NEVR buy anything from Facebook again!

Login to Me Too

feather55
New Community Member

I have the same issue. The item I received was nothing like the one I ordered. The one I received is only worth a couple of dollars. It will cost me more to post back than the item is worth. Paypal has been useless and will not refund my purchase unless I prove the return post. The address is in Chinese and I cant understand it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.