Chinese Fraud Companies

Prtiwmn
Contributor
Contributor

Over the summer I placed several orders online for products. One was a steam mop. I received 2 pads that would go on the mop, but never received the mop. Next, I ordered a handheld, battery operated saw for chopping limbs off trees. The ad showed how the saw operated and the purchase included the saw, a carrying case and a separate chain attachment. I received the chain but not the saw or case. Last, I bought a kitchen sink spray attachment that attached to the wall and the faucet. I received the part that attaches to the faucet, but not the sprayer or the wall attachment.

I filed disputes with Pay Pal for all three uploading photos of what I received, showing that each were useless without the rest of the purchases.

Because the sellers showed deliveries had been made, my disputes were denied.  

Pay Pal suggests getting messages on company letterheads but what happened to the customer protection?

Besides being a more informed consumer in the future, does anyone have any ideas how to get my money refunded? Thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Prtiwmn 

You filed the wrong disputes on your transactions. Message PayPal and include the case ID numbers requesting to change your Item Not Received disputes to Significantly Not as Described.

Item Not Received is when you do not receive ANYTHING in the post which is why the seller won the dispute just by providing tracking info.

Significantly Not as Described is when you received something but either it is not as described, missing items, damages...

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Prtiwmn 

You filed the wrong disputes on your transactions. Message PayPal and include the case ID numbers requesting to change your Item Not Received disputes to Significantly Not as Described.

Item Not Received is when you do not receive ANYTHING in the post which is why the seller won the dispute just by providing tracking info.

Significantly Not as Described is when you received something but either it is not as described, missing items, damages...

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

wolflaser
New Community Member

I order a limb cutter as well on Sept finally showed up Oct 30 is not what the ad or my order confirmation email says it should be the dispute keeps pushing the date as well .I cannot contact anyone with the new info try the message route am still waiting on a answer  

Login to Me Too

SandraMcCrea
New Community Member

I ordered two kitchen carts , didn’t arrive but... something arrived from China with a company name I had never heard of with two dime store watches? Could this be from this company? Who knows! Filed despite and pay pal also scam artists say that the seller sent documentation that proves item was delivered? I asked for copies and no one responds to me. Last year I ordered a large swimming pool for my dog and one the size of a dog dish arrived and company said sure send it back and our post office says it will be eighty dollars to return it? Pay pal would do nothing. Conclusion? Time to boycott Chinese companies and pay pal. Going to simply cancel my pay pal. **bleep** them

Login to Me Too

SandraMcCrea
New Community Member

Pay pal evidently must be owned by China?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.