China supplier

Malser
Contributor
Contributor

Has anybody else had a problem with a supplier Montoretti LTD from China ? Had a couple of dodgy products from them and unable

to get a refund.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Malser 

If you're not able to get in touch with seller to resolve your issue, locate the payment transaction in your PayPal account activity, click it, then click "Report a problem" to file an Significantly Not As Described (SNAD) dispute. PayPal may require you to return the goods for a refund.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Malser
Contributor
Contributor

That's the issue. Ive sent the item back which cost nearly £20 in courier charges and didnt get refund, tried to claim with Paypal

but claim denied. Fair enough I used wrong option when tried to claim as could not find one that suited my problem but I did explain the problem. I just wonder if anybody else had issues with this supplier.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Malser 

If you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then contact your card issuer for a chargeback?

Secondly paypal have been known to open a second dispute for you IF you opened an unauthorised one by mistake the first time, so I would try again and see if you can get a more sympathetic agent.

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
Freephone from a UK landline or UK mobile number.

OR

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.