China scam !

LisaA77
Contributor
Contributor

Pay Pal you are a disgrace ! I have used you for many years in the belief that this is secure and scam free and if you had been aware of any fraud that I the customer would be covered by you , Im Wrong ! after going back a forth with you and clearly uncovered a scam that looking at other forums you have been aware of since March ! You still will not side with us ! Thanks your as bad as the fraudsters , I explained to you clearly what has happened and you customer service totally agreed that what is going on is fraud but your resolution centre cannot see past the end of its nose so its another case of computer says no ! We brought what should have been an X box for my sons birthday and was sent a mobile phone case buy the fraudsters , which when received by us was put in the bin due to it never being ordered by us , By sending us a phone case they had a tracking number to prove a delivery so as far as Pay pal are concerned they sent the Xbox ? Now we will only be refunded if we can return the case to China ? Which we no longer have ! Successful scam well done China and thanks Paypal for you lack of interest your a DISGRACE !

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.