China black market scam

Dwr1
Contributor
Contributor
I recently made a purchase of some clothing my wife uses for work out! Not being familiar with it I googled it and ordered from what i thought was a authentic website shortly after payment it became obvious it was from a Chinese market notorious for selling knock off counterfeit goods! I sent an email to seller saying I wanted a refund and not to bother shipping! with no response and no refund after 3 weeks I got shipping confirmation! The items showed up obviously counterfeit and not even close to anything that I ordered with fraudulent tags that refer to a jacket and pants as tank tops! Colors were not close material was wrong and the items I ordered and payed top dollar for are not made in China as tag specified! After opening a dispute and given 5 days to return items I was turned away by usps because the address PayPal said to return items to was in Chinese! I informed PayPal two days later they responded and the weekend was here and usps is the only shipping option for me! So I’m forced to wait until Monday to once again for the third time attempt to ship these item back to China! I was turned away at local po and told I had to get them to a federal po because it was international! I get a message today sunday saying PayPal votes in the favor of seller because I didn’t supply shipping info! Wtf. I can wait 2 **bleep**ing months but PayPal can’t wait the weekend plus I called and talked to them yesterday to get shipping info! Do I waste the money 30$ to ship items back for a refund if they receive the package, and decide it’s up to there standards! Wtf PayPal what country do you say your from and do you have a hand in the pocket of Chinese black market! Thanks for the help
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

MaidaBeslagic
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same problem. First I didn't receive the item I ordered, second they sent me wrist watch. Now I ask for my money, and they offered 60%. I refused and now I have to pay 30$ for postal costs if I want 36$ back. Hahaha, I will never use @PayPal again plus I will never order from Chine again. And to seal my deal, my mother got exactly the same wrist watch as mine, and she ordered the table. OMG! Does anyone from #PayPal ever read these comments. This is a fraud. I paid for two no name wrist watch 76$ and I ordered table and small vacuum cleaner. OMG

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

MaidaBeslagic
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same problem. First I didn't receive the item I ordered, second they sent me wrist watch. Now I ask for my money, and they offered 60%. I refused and now I have to pay 30$ for postal costs if I want 36$ back. Hahaha, I will never use @PayPal again plus I will never order from Chine again. And to seal my deal, my mother got exactly the same wrist watch as mine, and she ordered the table. OMG! Does anyone from #PayPal ever read these comments. This is a fraud. I paid for two no name wrist watch 76$ and I ordered table and small vacuum cleaner. OMG

Login to Me Too

CHECKERS222
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Bernie Heare

I have been conned two times  ordered  for certain amounts of cash paid through PayPal I was sent a much very cheaper item in a very small envelope but nothing like I ordered   one was  Gas welding torch with one firm another Firm two dash cameras The Dash Cameras ended up as a memory chip nothing else another the welding torch ended up as three little wires all as I say in very small envelopes When disputed through Resolution center because the firms said they were sent I lost each claim but as I stated to Resolution center I had proof from Hermes the Carriers that they could not be big enough packages for items I ordered so it turns out it is an absolute con you pay the amount for something as per their advert they send an item worth a few pence give resolution center the tracking number we lose our cash it is a perfect con but PayPal has been alerted to this con but ignores the true fact and allows the con to carry on in the meantime we lose our cash these firms earn millions but we have no defence as pay pal Believes the Chinese firms not    their trustworthy long time  PaPal trustworthy members  I will soon be shutting down my long term dealings with payPal and Ebey they just will not listen to the truth and protect us from these dirty conning chinese villians leaving us to no rights only the loss of our cash 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.