Chicv Hong Kong HK HKG SCAM

Drwel1
New Community Member

How can I get money back from what apoears to be a scam? I ordered 3 dresses got one only...horrible quality. Cant get answers from sannishop which I ordered from. It appears on bank statement as chicv Hong Kong HK Hkg. Now I've read this company runs under many fashion brands and many people have been fleeced. They may reveive one thing from several they ordered if anything. Never looks like it should. Any help out there?

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

Daisy333
Contributor
Contributor

I’v just seen ( as someone is scamming my bank with my PayPal and I saw this HONG KONG HK for amount of £49 and I’v not bought anything I’v bn scammed and they are drawing my account how can I get it bac 

Login to Me Too

redbird99
Contributor
Contributor

ANNIE CLOTH is another of their fake online stores.  There are so many.  Just always check out a new place before you give them your sensitive info. and spend anything there.

When I made the mistake of ordering, the charge showed up under Confidence&Collaboration.

Login to Me Too

LizzyM
New Community Member
Will never order online from these FB pop up ads. I lost my money. Got the run around. Why can’t the policing of scammers shut down the account. I’m done.
Login to Me Too

Catpurrccino
Contributor
Contributor

I recommend pursuing the dickens out of Paypal to recover your costs - take it to social media, twitter etc - if nothing else to highlight these scammers to other people.

If you can't recover your money via Paypal, take it to your bank - most credit cards cover items up to £100. Show them this forum and your statement of payment. 

Login to Me Too

Phoungrein
Contributor
Contributor
I need my stuff I’ve been order over the six weeks now...where is my stuff?
Login to Me Too

Pachin777
I paid 32.67 for a shirt. I haven’t receive in 15 days.
Login to Me Too

Catpurrccino
Contributor
Contributor

Where did you make your purchase? Keep in mind there are still problems with coronavirus so delays in delivery may be a problem.
Check your bank account for the recipient of your funds, if it is paid to Chicv HKG, chances are it is this particular scam and should be reported to Paypal immediately - include a screenshot of your statement with your other details (especially personal details) hidden when you start the dispute.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.