ChicV International Holding Company Scam

Sunnybeth1
Contributor
Contributor

I recieved 1 item out of 5 that I ordered on the same order, and the 1 item I received was not what I ordered. This company, ChicV Holdings, LLC is using pictures of other designers clothing stolen from the internet and sending cheap knock offs or nothing at all. I am still waiting on 4 dresses from that order that have not arrived, and if they ever do arrive, they won’t be what I ordered because the pictures used in their scam Facebook ads are stolen images. Please google ChicV Holdings, and visit this page: target="_blank"

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sunnybeth1 

Yep one of many scam Chinese companies been ongoing for ages. Easy to spot though so best not buy in the first place.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (which the despatch depot probably is) BUT they will ask for returns back to China at a cost nearly always more than the item is worth so not worth returning.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great items at 'bargain' prices ie tat.

5. Advertising on Facebook who don't vet sellers.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.