Checked out as a Paypal guest with Reoccuring payment - can't cancel

kaithegreat
New Community Member

Hello everyone, I've been trying to figure this out. I signed up for a subscription, but only wanted 2 boxes out of it, so I have contacted the private seller to cancel it like it states in their "FAQ" or even the emailed payments from paypal themselves. I don't have a working phone atm to call, otherwise I would of called paypal directly about this issue.

Now the issue is, the seller hasn't been cooperating with me.. lack of communication, help, etc. I've emailed them a bunch of times, even being nice about it, for them to just cancel my transactions. Not only is she charging me, but she isn't even shipping me the product! I have technically bought 4 boxes now that I have yet to receive and she doesn't answer a single email anymore.

Here's the issue. I had forgotten my password to my own paypal account, and didn't have the time to change or look into it, so when I signed up for the subscription, I checked out as a paypal guest. I still get the emails delievered to the same email I have linked to my paypal, but it recognizes me as a Paypal guest. I tried contacting paypal about it and the reason they couldn't see any of the recent transactions is because it was a Paypal guest option. I want to cancel these transactions, and quite frankly I want my money back since this person has literally gotten over $100 from me by now, but I haven't received anything from her!

Please help!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.