Check the status of a limitation

Nguyenvandung1
Contributor
Contributor

I get the the notice more information to resolve a problem with our account, but when I click "see detail" and nothing appearance! Please tell me how I may do to help you resolve our problem! Thank you so much

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

vancity2222
New Community Member

paypal stealing money from us and they hold my money more than 2 month , with no explain and i just want send my money and close my account and but they dont let 

Login to Me Too

Temp20210213b
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly the same here! They have been holding it for the last year almost. We cannot get a hold of them at all & they refuse to let it sent to the bank as well.
Login to Me Too

megamindbrian
New Community Member

This service is terrible. I have the same problem. A hold on my account, I've followed their instructions and now it says the money won't be available for 3 weeks.

Login to Me Too

ace23_man
Contributor
Contributor

My account is limited and I cannot do anything about it!

It is my business account and I have provided all the extra information they asked for 

IT HAS BEEN LIKE THIS FOR THE PAST 6 MONTHS and I have no way to contact paypal directly or file a complaint or talk to an actual human.
my money is blocked and I cannot do anything - I cannot even close the account.

This is the message I get every time I login:

"Your account access is temporarily limited
We need you to take action on your account. Some features in your account will be limited until you perform certain tasks on your account. You will be able to regain access to these features once you've completed these"

When I click Resolve issue I get the "Thank you for providing the required information. We’ll get back to you within a few business days."

Everything has a green tick on it and I cannot modify anything else.
I kept hoping that my issue will be resolved since the global situation has an impact on every business but at this point I lost hope that I will ever be able to use my account or money. 

Does anybody know if there is anything I can do ? 
Please Help

Login to Me Too

Fayyaz488
New Community Member
Same is the problem with me
Login to Me Too

Temp20210213b
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly the same over here! Even if they say we can get an answer in 2-3 days we don't. We have given all statements already and almost a year later. No response what'soever
Login to Me Too

yoyaphilippines
Contributor
Contributor

Check your "Resolution Center" page.

Login to Me Too

Dave5902
New Community Member
I was told my account is under review for days but nothing really is happening restricting me from my Moving and receiving money
Login to Me Too

BugLou62
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same issue. Mid August I got an e mail saying my account was closed due to suspicious activities and there would be a 180 day hold on funds. That hold expired Valentine's day. I called their customer Service line on Tuesday 2/16 regarding a potential suspicious e mail and was told I would be getting ing an e mail in the next couple of days with h directions of how to transfer my funds but not using yet and when I attempt to get my funds I get a message about my account being permanently suspended.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.