Cheater(Senqi Technology Group Ltd) illegally grabbed my money

varghesepchacko
Contributor
Contributor

I have purchased 3 items from <removed> Ltd and the purposefully shipped wrong item. When it arrived The delivery agent agent brought it to me. While seeing the package itself I understood it's wrong product so that I denied to receive the product. So the delivery agent took it back. I received call from the delivery company for the confirmation to return the product. I opened case in Paypal requesting for the refund. 

Paypal opened a case forum where me and the these cheaters(<removed>) had arguments. Finally I escalated the case directly to paypal. Now paypal has taken the illogical decision that I need to return the product which I don't have in my hand or that I did not receive to the seller for getting my money back or refund.

I don't understand what logic is behind it. Please understand I did not receive the product from the delivery company so how can I return it.

I need my money back which these cheaters illegally handed. Please someone help to get it

Login to Me Too
36 REPLIES 36

RM12
Contributor
Contributor

They operate under this website 

https://ytfbwj.top

Login to Me Too

CMichele_72
Contributor
Contributor
I hope so! This is a total SCAM! I see I was not the only one to receive a worthless ear bud in place of a folding sofa bed-chair! I'm beyond LIVID! 🤬 PAY PAL: I HOPE YOU SEE THIS!
Login to Me Too

CMichele_72
Contributor
Contributor
I have reported everything to Pay Pal and my credit card company. These people have the nerve to go rounds and rounds with me that they will refund 60 or 70%! "My friend, we pay too much shipping" 🙄 It was a worthless tiny toy ear bud! I'm so glad to see others have received worthless items by "warehouse error" as they are claiming. This is an obvious swap scam and I hope they are caught!
Login to Me Too

Pravin32
Contributor
Contributor
Yah it’s al scam, doing droid to customer. But on ma case they refund my total amount.
Login to Me Too

Jvonken
Contributor
Contributor
Until now no goods and no refund. It's all a scamm.
Login to Me Too

Jvonken
Contributor
Contributor
You are right. I order 2 things. They never deliverd
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jvonken 

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item OR service
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website (or you receive a totally different product).

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. Paypal will review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click on the transaction and use the resolve a problem option at the bottom of that details page.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

Do not close the dispute until you have a refund or your item.
If a seller states that they can't refund until you have closed the dispute don't believe them.
Escalate the dispute to a claim within 20 days (before it times out), if you need Paypal to get involved.

If you lose because the seller provides a fake tracking number then post back here for more advice.
If the item arrives and its not what you ordered / not as described then make sure you change the dispute quickly from non receipt. If the dispute times out before you can change it then contact customer services to open a second dispute for the new reason.

Activate the below link in case you have to return the item at Paypals request (or the correct one for your country as this is the U.S link).

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/returns

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will issue a chargeback.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Anot
Contributor
Contributor
I haven't received my item and non refundable either They should be struck off
Login to Me Too

CMichele_72
Contributor
Contributor
They have been reported to the Federal Trade Commission 😬 I don't even care that much about my money now... I want them caught and shut down.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@CMichele_72 

Not sure the Federal Trade Commission holds a lot of sway in China. 🤔

However may be able to advise if you say how your dispute went? 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.