Cheater(Senqi Technology Group Ltd) illegally grabbed my money

varghesepchacko
Contributor
Contributor

I have purchased 3 items from <removed> Ltd and the purposefully shipped wrong item. When it arrived The delivery agent agent brought it to me. While seeing the package itself I understood it's wrong product so that I denied to receive the product. So the delivery agent took it back. I received call from the delivery company for the confirmation to return the product. I opened case in Paypal requesting for the refund. 

Paypal opened a case forum where me and the these cheaters(<removed>) had arguments. Finally I escalated the case directly to paypal. Now paypal has taken the illogical decision that I need to return the product which I don't have in my hand or that I did not receive to the seller for getting my money back or refund.

I don't understand what logic is behind it. Please understand I did not receive the product from the delivery company so how can I return it.

I need my money back which these cheaters illegally handed. Please someone help to get it

Login to Me Too
36 REPLIES 36

varghesepchacko
Contributor
Contributor

Yes. This is what they are doing for all customers. Even if they refund 40% or 50% after a long conversation, the rest is their profit. And only 50% of the customer might run behind it to get the refund. SO they are making a big scan out of this. But what I'm not understanding is why Paypal is still supporting them even after getting a lot of complaints against these frauds???

Paypal is also asking us to return the item with our own expense back to them and wait for the confirmation that they received the real item they shipped for getting our refund. It's going like we will not get any refund if they tell that we did not return the item. 

Means Paypal also encouraging this scam for getting getting their profit

Login to Me Too

speaklessevil
Contributor
Contributor

I added this thread to my dispute comments. Hopefully it will help them understand this is obviously a bait and switch scam. I suggest anyone else who lands on this to do same. 

Login to Me Too

RM12
Contributor
Contributor

I think PayPal is finally getting the message about these types of scams I had 2 resolved in my favor yesterday.

Login to Me Too

speaklessevil
Contributor
Contributor

Update: Both of my disputes were settled yesterday in my favor and I was not required to mail anything back.  I was hoping there would be some information on what the company had to say for themselves or what Paypal is doing to shut them down. But no luck there. 

No clue if including the link to this thread helped or not, but I'm going to assume it did. So again I'll encourage anybody who finds this to include the link in your dispute. I actually called back and had the agent add the link to my dispute. 

Thanks to everybody that posted and I really hope you have success getting your money back from this scam. Good Luck! 

Login to Me Too

Kazza0408
New Community Member
I ordered a dressing table and got a digital thermometer!
Login to Me Too

Unnikish-2008
Contributor
Contributor
Fraud seller grabbing money Sending a non valuable item with tracking details
Login to Me Too

JLS66
Contributor
Contributor
Yep , they’ve got me too 😡 Just opened a case with PayPal . I ordered a bubble tent and received a very small bad quality pink hand towel . I have been arguing with Senqi via e-Mail and as seems normal they have offered a partial refund ... I did manage to get them up to 60% . Total utter scam !!
Login to Me Too

CMichele_72
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a folding sofa bed in MARCH! Never received it! I got some stupid ear bud in the mail I never ordered. I am now getting the runaround about a full refund. These people are SCAMMERS!
Login to Me Too

JLS66
Contributor
Contributor
I went into my PayPal account , went on transaction history and reported the transaction . Got a full refund from paypal the next day 👍
Login to Me Too

RM12
Contributor
Contributor

I think PayPal finally saw what was going on with that scam company.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.