Cheater(Senqi Technology Group Ltd) illegally grabbed my money

varghesepchacko
Contributor
Contributor

I have purchased 3 items from <removed> Ltd and the purposefully shipped wrong item. When it arrived The delivery agent agent brought it to me. While seeing the package itself I understood it's wrong product so that I denied to receive the product. So the delivery agent took it back. I received call from the delivery company for the confirmation to return the product. I opened case in Paypal requesting for the refund. 

Paypal opened a case forum where me and the these cheaters(<removed>) had arguments. Finally I escalated the case directly to paypal. Now paypal has taken the illogical decision that I need to return the product which I don't have in my hand or that I did not receive to the seller for getting my money back or refund.

I don't understand what logic is behind it. Please understand I did not receive the product from the delivery company so how can I return it.

I need my money back which these cheaters illegally handed. Please someone help to get it

Login to Me Too
36 REPLIES 36

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@varghesepchacko 

If the item was delivered to your address, the seller's tracking would show successful delivery.

What happens to the package after that delivery is typically not tracked by a shipping company. In a situation of a significantly not as described item, the buyer is typically instructed to ship the item back with their own tracking.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

varghesepchacko
Contributor
Contributor

But in this case I did not accept the item from the delivery agent. I did not open. The delivery agent took it back. So they might be sending it back. How will it be my responsibility to send the wrong item which they shipped and I did not receive. It means I already loss m money and for sending the wrong item back I need to pay again!!!!

Login to Me Too

temppufin
Contributor
Contributor

I went for the same too. Ordered a frame lifter, received a bt earpiece. It seems that Paypal will judge this on the seller's favor after all.

Login to Me Too

RM12
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue with Senqi Technology Group Ltd, have filed 2 claims against them in 1 day - same thing just a toy ear bud was received. Paypal needs to stop letting these people ripped everyone off. 

If they deliver the wrong item then they are responsible for getting it back not us paying money to return something they knowingly or incorrectly shipped. - but these are throw away products they send that cost $2-$3 so on a $30-$40 item they net $27-$37 per order and know PayPal will not do a thing. 

Huge Scam 

Login to Me Too

Sweetme19104
I got a bt as well and i ordered a bubble led wall and smart table but thank god i was able to get my money back
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@varghesepchacko 

Exactly, you should have accepted it and then sent it back with your own tracking.

As you refused it and the delivery agent took it back then tracking would stop with it being delivered and refused by you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

temppufin
Contributor
Contributor

Well, I sent Paypal all proof that the delivery was not as ordered. let's see...

Login to Me Too

Chasekyle
Contributor
Contributor
Some times I feel PayPal backs these scammers they have done this to me a few times their buyer protection is BS and the have to ship it back is a load of crap they scamm us and we have to cater to them and spend more money just to send it back fix yourself PayPal don't help scammers
Login to Me Too

KG881
Contributor
Contributor
THIEVES: bought a coffee machine (albeit cheap and too good be true!) they sent after 3 months a toothbrush!!!! A cheap one too, I complained and they maintained it was a packaging error. They offered 40 then 50% refund & in the end I took it for closure. This is theft and a scam. DO NOT USE THEM!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.