Cheated

LongNg1990
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, Over a month ago, I bough a pair of shoes and he sent me a fake pair. I had requested a refund. He told me to return that pair and refund me later. But now he didn’t refund me. I’ve reported to Paypal but they said that transaction is legal. Now he blocked my facebook and messenger. Can anyone please help me in this situation?
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LongNg1990 

Which dispute type did you open as it should have been 'item received but not as described'.

Did you escalate it to a claim?

Did paypal find in your favour and tell you to return the items to the seller?

Did you give paypal the tracking number to prove you sent the item back to the seller?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

LongNg1990
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, Paypal didn’t tell me to return it, that seller told me to return it to him. I still keep my conversation with him. Now he blocked me on Facebook
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LongNg1990 

Then open a dispute for item received but not as described by using the ''resolve a problem'' link bottom of the details page when you click on that transaction in your paypal account > put in everything that happened + make sure you add the tracking number to prove delivery of the item back to the seller and then escalate to a claim. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.