Charged twice on my credit card

bhagyasree
Contributor
Contributor

I have been charged twice on my credit card, out which only one was done by myself. The other transaction was not done by me but I got charged.

I bought the material via exam topics on 10th June 2021 and I have been charged 2 times on my credit card bill.
The second transaction is made 1 hour post my first transaction.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@bhagyasree 

What does it say next to the transaction in your paypal account, are there 2 transactions and if so what does each say?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

bhagyasree
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @kernowlass 

I doesnot hold an account with Paypal when I did a transaction via PayPal to ExamTopics. So the transaction is not captured in my account as such. And I wasn't able to message or see the faqs until I create an account. So I created this account to raise my concern.

When I contacted customer care I was told to raise a dispute for my transaction, but how can i raise dispute for a transaction that is not captured in my account. Where are the anonymous transactions captured and if there is a dispute whom should be contacted?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.