Charged for a canceled subscription or Pre-approved Payment

Durres1984
Contributor
Contributor
Hi to All Im a seller on ebay. A buyer from USA bought one value Item from me. He reported his bank for the Transaction and his bank Held the Money To my Paypal Account. The next day i provided the Tracking information number and told the buyer to wait 2 to 3 weeks delivery from Albania Europe To Florida USA. After 1 week The bank release the fund and made the bad move CHARGED BACK AGAIN the Total Amount. I called Paypal support and they Told me that the Bank made the move i described before. I called again Paypal support and they Told me that they will pass to another Department. And wait for an email. Has passed 2 weeks and no Email. Called Again Paypal support and they Told me that will reschedule or better remind the issue to the Department but has passed 3 days and no answer. What should i Do? Should i give another call or should i cry for my money? Did anyone from you friend have the same problem. And another question since Paypal is an International Company why they do not make a call back for a delicate issue? Only just wait for an email and thats all. Thank you in Advance
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Durres1984
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you Paypal Today im very happy because the Chargeback was done in my favor within 75 days. I do not know why the buyer's bank has done this move since the bank was aware that the item has been delivered and the buyer has confirmed for the delivery and the re issue the money. Im more happy because was not a little amount of money. I was fighting to the end even planning to call the bank because i recieve a letter that the bank delivered to the buyer and note that they had done the reverse of the Chargeback. Solved after calling several times paypal Thank you again Paypal Department.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Durres1984 

Its a chargeback if PayPal adds a chargeback fee to the amount that is held and the case is handled a different way then a regular PayPal dispute. PayPal does not make the final decision on the case. Its the buyer's bank against PayPal's merchant bank and buyer's bank calls the shots. Depending on the circumstances of your case PayPal may want to wait for the outcome before deciding to cover you or not. Chargebacks can take up 75 days to resolve so for now, all you can do is wait for an email and keep an eye on the case in the resolution center after you've provide all the required information.

Crying for the money won't help as only buyers can file disputes, not sellers.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Durres1984
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Again And thank you for your answer. I understand all that you have written. I know the procedure for this problem, but this is not the case that the money was on hold and the bank decided to take them on favors of the buyer. It is held Released and Charged Back. Note I recieve a Mail Letter from the buyer that was from his bank that says. THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONAL CREDIT WAS REVERSED SINCE IT WAS DETERMINED TO BE A VALID CHARGE - ADJUSTMENT MADE BELOW. But as i described the bank made the Reversal at 11 October and the same Day made Chargeback Settlement. My question again is since the Bank is aware of the payment, why Paypal the Department that handles this case and The buyers Bank are delayed giving me a Solution. Now that we are Talking is 10 December and from 11 October is about 60 days. So you think im hoping to get answer within 15 days that makes it total 75. Was i clear. My question again is where is the other Department since they know the issue. Why im not getting any answer from them.
Login to Me Too
Solved

Durres1984
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you Paypal Today im very happy because the Chargeback was done in my favor within 75 days. I do not know why the buyer's bank has done this move since the bank was aware that the item has been delivered and the buyer has confirmed for the delivery and the re issue the money. Im more happy because was not a little amount of money. I was fighting to the end even planning to call the bank because i recieve a letter that the bank delivered to the buyer and note that they had done the reverse of the Chargeback. Solved after calling several times paypal Thank you again Paypal Department.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.