Charged for 1 transaction twice

w0utt
Contributor
Contributor

So recently I bought something, because of some delay in my salary I didn't have the money when paypal tried to charge it so it got put on hold. 2 days later I got the money and paypal obviously charged for the transaction which I found normal. I didn't check my paypal for a while until I got an email of a subscription that didn't go through because my balance was in the negative. I then checked my paypal account and indeed it said the amount that was deducted of my bank account but now in red and with a -. Is there any way I can get this back? Paypal said that I indeed did receive the thing I payed for and they closed the dispute and told me to contact the seller. The seller said that they only received the money once. It feels like paypal's system bugged out. There's still a transaction on hold in my bank account right now of the same **bleep** transaction that already got charged twice.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.