Charge from PayPal “LYSOLSADECV”

Jweishuhn25
Contributor
Contributor
Anyone seeing this charge in their bank account but not seeing it in your PayPal transactions?
Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

jmoney747
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, and for an account that is not used to buy anything...

Login to Me Too

Jweishuhn25
Contributor
Contributor
Did you get the issue resolved or did you just close your bank account?? Or PayPal account?
Login to Me Too

jmoney747
Contributor
Contributor

Just happened today. Sat on phone with bank and told them about unknown charge to my account, had them cancel the card and overnight a new one. Bank will process a credit for the false charge.

Login to Me Too

Jarhed1
New Community Member
Please explain you answer. I use my account and I got it
Login to Me Too

Rickyg1
I also had a 20 dollar charge from this vendor and it doesn't appear on my PayPal account.
Login to Me Too

Theath1
New Community Member

and on a card that is not even registered on my paypal account?

Login to Me Too

SBM80BPD
Contributor
Contributor

Just found the same exact thing on a business account of mine.  Transaction date 9/25, cleared 9/28 for $20 with this exact description.  Neither the debit card nor the bank account it was charged to are linked to any Paypal account of mine, and the transaction doesn't show up in any Paypal activity.

Login to Me Too

Jack1942
Contributor
Contributor

I had exact same charge of $20.00 on my business account where I do not use Pay Pal. Is this a FRAUD?

Login to Me Too

SBM80BPD
Contributor
Contributor
Someone most likely cloned your debit card somehow. Same thing happened to me...the account nor debit card were ever linked to anything PayPal related. You didn't happen to see it on a Chase business account did you? They've had a TON of fraud lately and I'm wondering if it's on their end and not necessarily PayPal's.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.