Charge back from something i sold on ebay

Webz14
New Community Member
Hi i sold a smartphone last month to someone on ebay the guy received the phone and then told me he was un happy with the condition as it had a scratch on the side very small looks like wear the case is put on he opened up a case and asked for £50 at this point it had already been a few weeks so i aggred to pay him to end the situation Its now coming up to a month and the guy is saying the phone has software issues and he is opening up a charge back cliam from his bank he wants to send it back but i dont want it anymore as he has had it a long time been useing it and sent loads of messeges being quite nasty i have spoke to ebay lots about it and thay have told me i am doing the write thing he cant open up another case it says in my ad that i dont offer refunds and have marked him Thay said it might be worth contacting PayPal but finding it difficult at this time my latest messege today was he is giving me 7 days or he is putting in the cliam and disposing the phone i have had no messeges or notifications from paypal on his request and he cant open up anything on ebay what shall i do i have been told buy ebay to ignore him
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.