Changes to my PayPal account, which I don't know about

Vichoooz
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, my name is Viktor and I need some serious help. I just got into my email and saw a PayPal transaction which I have nothing in common with it. After that I tried to login to my PayPal account, my pass, my email, it's the same, but there's a problem, I have an authenticator, that I have not set on my account. Does somebody know what should I do ?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Vichoooz 

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

If you can't log in then use the guest option.
OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Frigidman
Contributor
Contributor

Also be sure to click on the transaction and dispute it as an unauthorized access transaction. Someone has gotten into your paypal account. Working from a merchant end, we see at least a dozen a day of hacked-into paypal accounts trying to place fraudulent orders.

As a rule of thumb for ALL services and websites: Never, ever, use the exact same username and password between sites.

Login to Me Too

Vichoooz
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks, but I am not even getting a reply from PayPal I can't contact them at any way 😞

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.