Change reason for dispute once closed

Oll1e
Contributor
Contributor

I recently opened a case with PayPal as I brought an item which took 2 weeks to ship. After messaging the seller I came to the conclusion he wasn’t willing to comply. I requested a refund through PayPal and opened a claim for item not shipped or something like that. Anyway long story short the case was closed as he provided a shipping number. I have now received my item and it is intact fake. I only have the option to claim ‘unauthorised payment’. I have got in touch with the seller but he’s not willing to do anything helpful.

Hopefully someone can help

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Oll1e wrote:

I recently opened a case with PayPal as I brought an item which took 2 weeks to ship. After messaging the seller I came to the conclusion he wasn’t willing to comply. I requested a refund through PayPal and opened a claim for item not shipped or something like that. Anyway long story short the case was closed as he provided a shipping number. I have now received my item and it is intact fake. I only have the option to claim ‘unauthorised payment’. I have got in touch with the seller but he’s not willing to do anything helpful.

Hopefully someone can help

You'll need to contact customer service to re-open as a SNAD (Significantly Not As Described) dispute. You may need to supply proof from an authorized dealer of the brand to send you a letter verifying it is counterfeit and pdf it and upload to the case. Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, scroll down to click CALL US.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.