Chakros scam

Ashleedale
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered from Chakros website. Everything seemed legit until it came out of pay pal account with Chinese writing. Did some research and found it was a scam within 30 minutes of my purchase. Logged into PayPal and disputed it immediately. There was no option to cancel the transaction like I have previously done before. Which is why I filed a case. Just received confirmation that I would not be getting a refund. I’m an extremely upset ! How can I get around this? Or reopen the case ?? I feel I should have been able to cancel my transaction before it was processed by the Scam company. I reacted in quick time and had a resolution in site before they even knew I was going to fall for their scam. Please help! I feel a refund is absolutely owed.
Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

KHC19
Contributor
Contributor
The same happened to me. Waiting for PayPal to resolve this issue, they even sent me a fake tracking number which relates to something that was delivered a week before I even placed the order. I can’t believe PayPal allowing this fraud seller to use their platform to scam people or are just too stupid to even realize these are scammers. Just forwarding me a fake tracking without even checking it first. It’s obviously happened more than once and PayPal are doing nothing about it. They are just as criminal as these fraudsters. I’m furious!
Login to Me Too

vef15238
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah- I ordered and did not receive from Chakros... actually submitted info to Paypal that I received from UPS stating that the tracking number they gave was actually associated with an amazon delivery to my town (Pittsburgh) but was delivered to a different address- Not to me... then I get notification that Paypal ruled not in my favor... then I get info that they DID rule in my favor.... my recommendation- file a dispute of non-delivery with the shipper- then use info from that in you dispute with paypal... Cheers!

Login to Me Too

Tempnsky4eva
Contributor
Contributor
Yes samething happened to me. The site sent me the wrong tracking number. UPS is stated that the tracking number is under a different name and a different address but PayPal had decided to side with the seller and not fully investigate this. My daughter really wanted that Nintendo switch now I am at a lost of $300 don't have any money to buy another one and PayPal denied my claim. What can we do about this?
Login to Me Too

vef15238
Contributor
Contributor

I threatened to take it to a class action attorney... worked for me...

Login to Me Too

Tempnsky4eva
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you! This is not right or fair that they side with these merchant without fully investigating what their customers are saying. I sent them what UPS said to me and they still denied my case to give me my money back!
Login to Me Too

KHC19
Contributor
Contributor
Go on Twitter and make it public! The first complaint was April 17 and PayPal are still letting this fraudulent seller trade, it is criminal what they are doing. Don’t give up!
Login to Me Too

lampa2001
Contributor
Contributor

insist with the info of ups and request the seller send a probe of the shipping with the address and name

this company CHAKROS disappeared from the internet , the name is fake the phone number is fake 

the email address is fake  so insist one more time to the seller show the bill of ups

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.