Caught Seller(Scammer now) lying, delaying, avoiding shipment

Kinake
Contributor
Contributor
Bought a PS5 on March 21th 2021. Seller continuously delayed shipment for almost 3 weeks now after receiving payment. Then avoids giving a straight answer for a refund and mocks me giving me hope when he says he’s sending for several days but never does. This person has my name, address along with my money and the item I bought from him. He seemed to know what he was doing when I messaged he was friendly at first then once he got the money he avoided me, then the excuse started coming. Now April 6, 2021. I've had enough so I filed a dispute yesterday and he saw it this morning and asked me to cancel it so he can ship my package but I knew better, the day has ended and he still has not provided any proof of shipment for the 4th-5th time. Also I think I filed my dispute in the wrong section because I went back in and reread it and it says “transaction unauthorized” instead of refund. I was so frustrated that I rushed through the process and made a mistake. Will I still get help with my refund when they see it was filed in the wrong place because I can’t do it twice since it’s already locked me out for a refund dispute.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.