cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash out concerns

Contributor

Cash out concerns

Can someone please help me or tell me how to file a dispute on the PayPal website to get money($300) off the game candy puzzle 2020,I can't seem to cash out to my PayPal account when $100 is the minimum amount to cash out

8 REPLIES 8
Contributor

Re: Cash out concerns

I am having the same problem. It tells u to enter text, but what text do u enter?
New Community Member

Rite what are we're txten BK
New Community Member

I got the same thing on candy puzzle 2020 in order to cash out it said enter text but what text do we enter can anybody help me
New Community Member

I need my money but I can't cash out on candy puzzle 2020 can you tell me why
New Community Member

I'm having problems cashing out any game and I'm about to uninstall all 3 games that I have and say **bleep** all of them. Honestly I'm starting to think there all fake. I'm just trying to help my check stretch a bit further each week and this is just irritating.
Contributor

I am playing candy puzzle 2020. I have accumulated $220.00 and cannot cash out. It tells me to enter text.. What text? No information given.
Contributor

I am having the same problem. It says enter text. What text?

Contributor

Myself as well.im at $320 and can't cash out. I get congratulations fill out paypal and submit. I don't even know what that means. I'm new to this. I'm thinking of erasing it. If not getting paid its a waste of my time