Cash out concerns

Concreteman15
Contributor
Contributor

Can someone please help me or tell me how to file a dispute on the PayPal website to get money($300) off the game candy puzzle 2020,I can't seem to cash out to my PayPal account when $100 is the minimum amount to cash out

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

Teri23942
Contributor
Contributor
I am having the same problem. It tells u to enter text, but what text do u enter?
Login to Me Too

Javone99
New Community Member
Rite what are we're txten BK
Login to Me Too

Skittles345
New Community Member
I got the same thing on candy puzzle 2020 in order to cash out it said enter text but what text do we enter can anybody help me
Login to Me Too

Javone99
New Community Member
I need my money but I can't cash out on candy puzzle 2020 can you tell me why
Login to Me Too

Kathycakes1
New Community Member
I'm having problems cashing out any game and I'm about to uninstall all 3 games that I have and say **bleep** all of them. Honestly I'm starting to think there all fake. I'm just trying to help my check stretch a bit further each week and this is just irritating.
Login to Me Too

Juicyfruit360
Contributor
Contributor
I am playing candy puzzle 2020. I have accumulated $220.00 and cannot cash out. It tells me to enter text.. What text? No information given.
Login to Me Too

Mrobles46
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same problem. It says enter text. What text?

Login to Me Too

KimberKat
Contributor
Contributor
Myself as well.im at $320 and can't cash out. I get congratulations fill out paypal and submit. I don't even know what that means. I'm new to this. I'm thinking of erasing it. If not getting paid its a waste of my time
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.