Case vs Claim; Are there humans @ PayPal?

Debduzrule12
New Community Member
I live in USA, and a vendor in India sent me a very cheap imitation of item that I paid $70 for on Etsy. This vendor messaged me at least 40 times within a week. She said to keep the bad item and I could pick a different item. I even offered to pay shipping. However, she has constantly said that she will not send the item or reimburse me unless I first close the case by saying it is resolved. I do not trust her and I think that if I do close case, I will not receive refund or merchandise. Isn’t it against some kind of policy for a merchant to want to lie about resolution? Has anyone here went from a case to a claim? I’ve been trying to get a human PayPal message back for over a week; I have less than 2 weeks now to file a claim. I realize a lot is going on with Covid, but even robots would be better than automated answers. I have reported to Etsy, but they won’t get involved because payment was through PayPal. I don’t want case to expire before I know about claims. YIKES!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.