Case closed

ladylevi2000
New Community Member

In december i got scammed for 2 items (basically the same items) from 2 different sellers. It was a remote controlled monster truck about 2 ft long and probably 18" high. I never received the items. I disputed with paypal. After i started the paypal dispute, a month later i get 1 item in the mail which was a little kids plastic monster truck about 2" long. I knew it was a scam then. Before i started the dispute, they gave a tracking number and a website, and website not available and tracking not available,,then i started the dispute and thats when i got this tiny toy in the mail. I had not even really had time to check my paypal dispute because i dont have a home computer, paypal says there was proof item was delivered and closed my case. Now it says it cant be reopened once its closed. I know this will happen will the 2nd one too. I am considering not using paypal anymore. How can i reopen this case and get my money refunded. And get the 2nd one done before they close that one too. Thanks

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.