Case closed and not in my favor?

Organiclady2012
Contributor
Contributor
Hello. On January 12 I purchased five dresses totaling $150 from a merchant that I did not realize it was in China. I paid for expedited shipping and a month later, I received one dress. Since I need these for a trip, I contacted the seller several times to ask where my items were. They ignored all emails so I came to the PayPal resolution center and send an email through PayPal. The seller went back-and-forth with me for a week telling me I just needed to wait longer with no ship date insight. So I asked them to please refund the four dresses I did not receive it. They told me they would not do that unless I closed the dispute. After reading in the community, it said that once I did that I would have no recourse for a refund, so I told him that. They again refused until I closed it. So I escalated it to a claim. And without notice, PayPal said I lost the dispute and they found in favor of the seller? I provided evidence and the email chain. So what happened and how can they find in favor of a company that has my $130 and hasn’t sent the dresses? Now I have no options? Help!
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

RtHonEatbugs
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal always sides with the seller. This happened to me too. Try a charge back with your credit card company.

Login to Me Too

Organiclady2012
Contributor
Contributor
What a bummer! Thank you!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.