Case as buyer - why it's so difficult?? In a case of crime too?

polnoch
Contributor
Contributor

There is a lot if information that ebay and paypal always approve cases created by buyers... I don't know. In my life I had 2 cases. First case was solved by ebay support against me, seller win claim.

Now I have claim in the paypal (I'm afraided to contact with ebay support - too bad experience), and as I see it's doesn't work properly.

So, I've made a mistake. I bought item - computer component (CPU), and didn't check seller's feedback history. After I bought it, I've checked, and found - sellers often buy and sell cheap items (to up his rating) and sell empty original boxes instead of expansive computer components. I was at least 4th case of this account. 

So, I was prepared. We (me and husband) we made video from two phones of unboxing process. In this video clearly visible that parcel contains original CPU box, but this box is empty. I've sent this video to paypal. Also I sent them screenshots of ebay feedback history of this seller. Also today I've visited police and wrote a report. I have case number and police officer's budge. 

There is a big problem with communication with paypal: 

1) they just totally ignore my questions. All emails answered by standard template (looks like it was read by robot, LOL) . 

2) they send me additional request, but paypal employee forget to add list of what he/she needs (documents? Another videos?? What)?

3) it's really difficult to achive anybody in second-third line of support via phone. First problem is bot. It doesn't like my English pronounciation. The second problem is waiting time - it can be much more then hour

4) I've reached somebody from resolution center (not sure, maybe it's still first line of support) she said that I need to share document from police. So, it can be a point, but they should said me about it before I payed a lot of time and visit police station! And police officer said me that he didn't give documents, but paypal can call to them (hi gave phone number, his budge number and case number).

So, is it possible to solve this problem? Why it's so burocratic and difficult? It's paypal and ebay interest to send crime into jail. And nothing.. Probably nobody checked my proofs. Maybe it's not permited to check video for paypal employee (for example, it requires a lot of time...)?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.