Case PP-D-98048393

Stan9923
Contributor
Contributor

I have a disputed transaction where I have sent money to purchase a electric jack and recieved instead a toothbrush.This was $43.00 US.I recieved a batery operated TOOTHBrush worth (i would say) $3.00 US.

This has been going on since 6/12/2020.All I get from "paypal" is being defered week after week.The latest is "paypal" want me to do a report to my local police and send the report to them.I enquired to our Australia Police and they say ,basically,we cannot do anything,take it up with paypal as they have guarateement that if the good are not recieved then they would guarantee full recompence.I was offered  $8.00US to end the case but feel that this was not correct and refused the $8.00.all i wanted was what i paid for or money back.

I cannot see that more proof is required.I paid for goods through paypal ,they sent the monies to the supplier and I have provided a copy of the envelop I recieved and that contained a TOOTHBRUSH.

I feel I am getting the run around and "Paypal" are giving me are hard time so they do not want to pay out.ANYONE ELSE in this situation,please let me know how I can get a refund.

Thanks Stan <removed> <removed>

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.