Case ID: PP-D-82803847 Yunhan Industrial Co., Ltd.

Temp20230602A
Contributor
Contributor

I currently have a case, where I ordered from a Facebook advert a large Waste paper bin valued at  $27.80, It stated it was being shipped from the USA.  I know now this was a mistake as a while later a packet of bin liners turned up, with the matching tracking number, from Hong Kong!

I obviously opened a case, not as described which the company have eventually replied with we will refund you if you return the item we sent at my expense.  So it is going to cost me at least £7 to return the item, they sent in error (or not in error I believe.)  I have looked everywhere for me to reply to the case, but the only button I have is to input the tracking number.  This is just a huge con.  I should be able to appeal this, they are obviously counting on people not bothering to return the item

Can anyone help.

Login to Me Too
56 REPLIES 56

cluelessinUS
Contributor
Contributor
You can’t win this company. I bought from Munch’s Store, but YunHun got paid. Item in ad was guaranteed to be shipped from California. I receive a tiny package from yet a 3rd party- ( not the 50 pound item that I ordered).. Your package will get lost after you pay shipping.. Even with tracking information, they will deny receiving it- you will then be out of pocket original amount + shipping ( which since it didn’t make it there , PayPal “return on us” program won’t reimburse $30. USD. This China Scam has really worked for them. So far PayPal is siding with Vendor . Stay vigilant, keep proofs... screen shots- pictures of everything. Good luck!
Login to Me Too

TeeTooCute415
Contributor
Contributor
I unfortunately went thru same issue with this scam company a couple days ago....Best Of Luck
Login to Me Too

cluelessinUS
Contributor
Contributor
Update : received refund ($29.99). 1- stay vigilant; 2- SS everything, from item / ad that you purchase from- with item description- size and weight. ; 3- take pics of item, and packaging received ( usually person receiving $ , -Yunhan is not original advertiser; and sender of fake item, is neither the original advertiser, nor the entity that received the money); 4- if you receive fake item escalate PP case to “received item significantly different..” 5- continue to watch for correspondence-; make daily entries in the PP Customer Service chat( or it will be closed); 6- File a case / complaint with IC-3 ( FBI cyber crimes). & the FTC.. Screen shot both complaints. ( the FTC gives you a case number - IC-3 does not); 7- returning item is futile and expensive.. usually the return address is “undeliverable” - check this before attempting to return..; 8- if you were offered full refund upon confirmation of receipt by seller- That will not happen ( with YunHan, and most of these Chinese scams) they will deny receipt, even if you pay extra for tracking.. so don’t waste your money); 9- upload all SS and pictures into your chat (keep copies of all correspondence,etc. (make a file on your phone or computer); Should buying a simple item be this hard? Should we have to do all this, just to purchase an item? Heck NO! But if you want your refund, and to possibly try to protect our “Free World” citizens.. it seems this is necessary. Good luck!
Login to Me Too

justme123411
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to get my money back from this company, I have done everything, yet they want me to send back three items valued at $6.00, and I paid them over $40... now they are offering me 30%...go figure...anyway I have all their information, the Chinese address they gave me, which I had translated to English, PayPal has given me until the 8th of January,2021 to return these items, and it will cost me $35. so no matter what you do this company has you by the **bleep**...I am not giving up, if I have to I have the forms to file a complaint with the F.B.I. no matter what I am getting tired of Facebook putting these bogus ads on Facebook and we are the ones who are paying for it...

Login to Me Too

GaryGJK
Contributor
Contributor
I had a similar experience. If you hang in there with the PayPal resolution service sending them details / pictures of what you actually received vs what you ordered you should (eventually) get a full refund from PayPal without having to return anything. I did offer to return the item AFTER I’d received my refund if the company provided a postage paid address label. In the end PayPal closed the case in my favour and they’ve told me that they are investigating the company.
Login to Me Too

Atc9385
Contributor
Contributor
If you was to send back you would be wasting your time as the address you have been given does not exist and cannot be delivered. Your package will remain undelivered and you will have to get refund from the company you used to send return package which will make it longer to sort out. Hope this helps
Login to Me Too

PhilipLee1128
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased their advertised caste iron pots and pans for USD29.98 on 30 May 2020. I did not receive my order and brought attention to PayPal Resolution Centre on 18 June. It took PayPal almost 3 months Investigation and today email me that PayPal deny my claim for refund.

This is outrageous and unfair because I still don’t get what I bought. Communication with PayPal is a “one-way street”. You can’t dispute their decision, right or wrong, and there is absolute no chance to elevate my case to complain. FRUSTRATED!

Login to Me Too

Sonic3503
Contributor
Contributor

Me too...they will send you a dollar store item and claim they sent you the pots and pans.  Yunhan Industrial Co., Ltd. is crooks and they know exactly what they are doing.  When I purchased from them, it was a company called Sherrin...but when I got my PayPal bill...comes up as Yunhan Industrial Co., Ltd.

Login to Me Too

slvrstrk57
Contributor
Contributor
This exact thing happened to me with two Halloween masks that I ordered that were to be life like and cover your whole head. They sent me to cheap clown masks! Sounds like I'm going to be out the money also I thought PayPal was Secure!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.