Case ID #PP-D-48386139

alexiaramos
Contributor
Contributor

This email is to express my dissent regarding the resolution you are providing for my claim. The company in question is scamming hundreds of people and you should be able to hold them accountable for their wrong-doings. I shouldn’t be responsible for paying to return this item when it wasn’t my mistake in the first place. If I had received the item that they are advertising in the link below, I wouldn’t be investing my time trying to return the sub par quality legging received. 

The first link provided is for the facebook page where they advertise the product in question. 

The second link is for the actual
Page to place your order. Which is included in the FB page mentioned above

If you take a moment to read their customers reviews you will find out I’m not the only one who has been scammed so far. Several people have also attached pics of the same item I received. 

They also mentioned that this company have block them to prevent them from commenting in their site. 

I urge you to initiate an investigation to expose their shady selling practices. 

Im also attaching pics of the product I received, the product being advertised and the other scammed people comments. 

reviews1.pngreviews7.pngthumbnail_IMG_7360.pngreviews4.PNG

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@alexiaramos 

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

HOWEVER you may still have the option to do a charge back if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card.
Also Paypal may contribute towards return costs IF you have activated the below link (if available in your country).
https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/returns

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.