Case ID: PP-D-29801369

fuzaboutique
Contributor
Contributor

I've tried to call Paypal Malaysia or Singapore but not able to reach anyone due to non-office hour. Paypal asking me to give feedback before May 26, which is Sunday. Definitely, no one can help me. Thus, I'm try to get someone attention here to help me out before the scammer successful asking his money back.

I was demanding the buyer to provide the photos that buyer said I've sent him the wrong item or defected items. He didn't give me any photos at all as evidences. But he directly filed full refund from Paypal without complaining to ebay or me, which I think this is very strange. Logically he should contact me first if he got the incorrect items at the first place. But after he received his order, he was demanding the full refund from Paypal including the shipping fee from Malaysia port to Australia port. And the reason is kind of unacceptable. His destination clearance agent/shipping agent had help him to do the complete clearance and declaration based on the actual packing list. And he has received his stuffs and wants his money back including shipping from Malaysia to Australia. 

According to the case history, the buyer did send something like "evidence" to paypal. But he never show me or ebay regarding that.  I've write to Paypal that I'll only accept the evidence that when he received his parcel at Australia custom (first day when he gets it). So far, the buyer didn't send any pictures either to ebay messages or my email.

If possible, I'd like to know what was the evidence gave to Paypal? I've the right to know about it.  I hope someone here can help me here.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@fuzaboutique 

Sadly not.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Randy

@fuzaboutique,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!  I recommend contacting our customer service teams for further assistance if you're still seeing this issue on your end.  You can click 'Contact Us' at the bottom of any of our pages to get a phone number to reach us at, or you can contact us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/askpaypal) or Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/PayPal). We would be happy to take a look at what options might be available to you.

- Randy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.