Case Closed: Transaction not covered

sammmmmo11
New Community Member

i got hack with 100$ and i report it 

but you send me the Transaction not covered coz you found that this transaction was not unauthorized

i need my money back please  

thx

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Lesaap
New Community Member
I was charged for an unauthorized transaction. I emailed the person on the PayPal receipt. No response. I called PayPal. They said they'd investigate it, then it was denied !!!!! I'm not happy. I work very hard for someone to hack my account and I get denied. I honestly think PayPal is doing this to people, someone who works for PayPal must be stealing money, making false transactions ! PayPal then denies it. With all the other ways to pay, zelle, cash app, venmo, they're losing money. Do they are stealing from their own customers..
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Chase

Hi @sammmmmo11,

Thank you for your post! I am sorry to hear your account was compromised, and your case was denied. In this situation, it's best to reach customer support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. Support is also available if you send a DM to @AskPayPal on Twitter or a PM to facebook.com/PayPal.

I hope this helps!

Chase

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. Thanks

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.