Carethy

Sprinter1970
New Community Member

Purchased some Valentino product from Carethy

after waiting for so long, I requested to know where my order was. They replied saying they were unable to obtain the product.

i then requested a refund for which I’m still waiting.

have reported to PayPal but don’t want others ordering from this company and being let down

Login to Me Too
19 REPLIES 19

bvlgariski
Contributor
Contributor
Anyone else had problems with these scammers. PayPal are currently refusing to refund me even though the item is 10 days overdue and the seller has given a invalid tracking number. Please read these trustpilot reviews before thinking of purchasing https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/carethy.net
Login to Me Too

fariaahsan
New Community Member

Yes I made the same mistake of ordering from them without checking reviews. They've done their website branding, SEO and marketing so professionally that it seems genuine. I will exhaust every means possible to get my refund.

Login to Me Too

TheGirl77
They actually sent me a tracking number. I kept checking and it said it was delivered to "Front Desk" of some place called Summit. I live in a house so there is no front desk. PayPal has refused to get me my money back because the tracking number says the product was delivered. It's so aggravating. I sincerely hope they get these people. Gosh, I bet they make a lot of money every month scamming people like this.
Login to Me Too

Hummingbird10
New Community Member
Hi There I’m in the process of trying to get a refund through PayPal for an order I placed with this company that never arrived. Did you have any luck getting a refund from PayPal? Thanks in advance
Login to Me Too

cristina20202
I wish i would've read that before i made a purchase. I eventually ended purchasing products from elsewhere and been advised to refuse the package on delivery if it ever arrives to receive a refund. What they haven't said is that their company name won't be on any of the packaging making it unable to find out who the sender is to be able to refuse the delivery.
Login to Me Too

Dause
New Community Member

I wish I had seen this message before. I have been scammed by Carethy, too — found out just recently that there are thousands of reviews online describing the same scenario that happened to me. I have yet to get in touch with PayPal - it dawned on me just a few days ago that  I am never going to get a refund from Carethy for the order they never shipped. Now they’re claiming they had issues with their payment platform — same email they’ve sent to other scammed customers for months and months. Why does PayPal not block their account? I found more than 1,200 reviews on trustpilot from people that have been scammed this sam way I had. What kind of proof does PayPal need ? Or PayPal doesn’t care about us regular account holders, but just the money they will make from the transaction, regardless of the fact that it’s a fraudulent one?

Login to Me Too

Fresho
Contributor
Contributor
It’s kinda scary. Then total how much did they rip off last few months? It sounds many people got scammed from this Carethy website!!! I believe thousands of more customers might get caught by their fancy website. Hope PayPal bans any transaction with Carethy.
Login to Me Too

Ayu2121
New Community Member
Right? Unbelievable that so many people are getting scammed and they’re free to continue doing what they’re doing?!?
Login to Me Too

OvR8d1
Contributor
Contributor

One of the absolute worst companies I've ever had the misfortune to deal with! When my delivery date came and went with zero communication and no sign of my products, I contacted Carethy for an explanation. The first time I made contact, they lied and said my items had already been shipped and would arrive on time. The second time, they told me there was a delay due to unavailable stock (at which time, they issued a partial credit for less that what I was charged for the unavailable item). The third time, I was told that there would be an indefinite delay due to the Covid-19 crisis. I finally got so fed up that I decided to dispute the payment and lo and behold, one week later, part of my order arrived ... two months late. Do. Not. Waste. Your. Money.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.