Cant transfer money or use account.

Miwaffuru
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, so ive been using paypal for a few years but i havent been able to use it at all for almost half a year and im sick of not being able to get help. I do art commissions online and with the help of my mom i opened a bank acc and use paypal to sell them. One day half a year ago at least, someone scammed me 10$. My mom told me to file a claim so i did, and paypal literally did nothing. I recieved no emails, nothing and then one day it told me they couldn't do anything about the $10 so i was like its fine its just ten. Then they closed down my account and i cant use or send any of my money. My entire family has tried contacting paypal about it with no help, ive tried to do all the verification steps and recieved no emails or messages back about my account being opened again. I have roughtly 150$ stuck in there that i could really use and whenever i ask for help on here i get no answers. Please please just help me find a way to get my money out of paypal because it doesnt even work anymore. Its been longer than HALF a year, and i cant sell my commissions, i cant even refund the money if i needed to, or even use the money I literally WORKED for. Update: I tried calling the paypal number and it was as useless as it was half a year ago. Its like impossible to just get someone to talk and help me. No one would help me and the bot just said "we cant help you at this time." But yesterday it told me that they were closed which was understandable since i called around night time. I really just need my money out of my account but paypal wont help me at all and im getting frustrated with the unreliability... I tried calling a second number i found and i thoughtbi was finally getting close and then the call just went to silence. Why isnt there a single human being that can just help meeeee..
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.