Cant take money out

cpaulesss
Contributor
Contributor

Hello paypal, so over two weeks ago I sold some clothing on grailed and i sent all the information the transaction went clean and now paypal wont let me get my money. To elaborate it says i have to provide all this info which i did over two weeks ago which is still "pending review" I have no clue what that means but im guessing paypal just dosnt wanna pay out. I also had another account before which got shutdown due to paypal taking the wrong side and not accepting my tracking number for whatever reason and caused me to pay back the kid who just didn't want the shirt anymore. I resolved this months ago but still says because of this I have to resolve this issue before I do anything on this account which i thought i did. So i decide to check my other account and It wont let me even log on i tired changing the password everything nothing works please i just want my money in this account to pay rent someone help

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@cpaulesss

If you have a limited account then you are not allowed to open another account without paypals say so.

Also you are only allowed x2 paypal accounts if one is business and the other one is personal, if you have 2 of the same kind you risk both being limited permanently.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

cpaulesss
Contributor
Contributor

No they are diffrent and the one i openeded isnt linked to any bank only a debit card which is diffrent from the one i used before and paypal wont email me anything back i tried them 10 diffrent ways nothing do they care at all about their users? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.