Cant speak to anyone

Rchllbarnes
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal is a bunch of **bleep**. How u have control of my money and i cant even speak with anyone. This is the third time they have put a limition on me. Then wont allow u to talk to anyone Ive reported them to the bbb my friends are jumpping on board. I suggest you guys do the same. No one is calling back. I had an emergency n could not even use my money due to they had it lockes up. I hate paypal. Go to cash app much better
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

brm4250
Contributor
Contributor
Me too. This is absolutely ridiculous. I sent a message in message center and I get “can I please get your first and last name?” Then I don’t hear from them again: the next response is “may I please have your first and last name?” WTH! I have already said this 3 times, the name is RIGHT there.. and I have $700 on hold, PayPal is completely locked, and I have a business to run.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

brm4250
Contributor
Contributor
Me too. This is absolutely ridiculous. I sent a message in message center and I get “can I please get your first and last name?” Then I don’t hear from them again: the next response is “may I please have your first and last name?” WTH! I have already said this 3 times, the name is RIGHT there.. and I have $700 on hold, PayPal is completely locked, and I have a business to run.
Login to Me Too

rick8888
Contributor
Contributor

Don't use Paypal Credit or Debit Card because the company is cheap.  They don't prove human for customer to answer customer's question.

They setup customers community to talk with each other and to guess the solution by themselves.

Login to Me Too

lightning1950
Contributor
Contributor

Is there anytime that we can speak to a rep.??

Login to Me Too

SamzinoX
Contributor
Contributor
Same here it's like they decided to go on a purge this September and close accounts randomly to save money and get interest from our hard earned cash.
Login to Me Too

JordanA87
Contributor
Contributor
This is insane. Has anyone been able to get a resolution? I found a number, it ended up being paypal prepaid cards. I was excited thinking I had finally gotten a live person, then they said they couldn't help me because I didn't have a prepaid PayPal card. Is it not the same PayPal regardless?! He wouldn't give me a straight answer so I kept asking and he hung up on me.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.