Cannot transfer money - "There’s an issue with your account"

Qilong
Contributor
Contributor

Dear PayPal users,

My account does not show any abnormal signs but I cannot transfer any money. Every time I click on transfer money, it says “there’s an issue with your account” , please contact customer service. I have been trying to reach them for the past 10 days and I still have not got a reply.

Nothing else was shown on my account, i.e upload documents or etc. This is quite weird.

Does anybody have the same experience? 

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

LiamCaleb1528
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Qilong 

Thank you for bringing this concern to us. I understand that you're having trouble sending the money and you're experiencing an error on your end. I don't have an actual visual about that error you're having but giving us more details about it will be helpful or perhaps you can also try to reach out to us via our website, just scroll down and click contact to give you options how you can communicate with us including our friendly chat support team since our phone lines are not accessible at the moment due to the worldwide pandemic crisis. There's also a possibility that our support team is handling a lot o query that is why it's taking too long or you to be assisted so your patience and understanding will be fully appreciated.

Hope this will help you, a kudos will be appreciated. Stay safe now and Have a Nice day!

Login to Me Too

Qilong
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there,

One of your colleagues has contacted me for more info (ID and proof of address) and I uploaded on the website. I still have not received the feedback. Could you please have a look for me?

Best regards,

Qilong

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.