Cannot submit a complaint

dollymay
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve tried all week to submit a claim but it keeps coming up with “something went wrong”. Anybody else having a problem?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @dollymay. Not being able to submit a dispute is a definite concern. Completing some troubleshooting steps usually helps. If not, contacting Customer Service would be the next step.

Please try a different device and/or browser. If you were using a mobile device, please try a desktop or laptop computer instead or vice-versa. If you were using Chrome, please try Firefox or Internet Explorer instead. Lastly, if you've been using a computer, please try logging out of everything, deleting the cookies and temporary internet files and re-starting your system. A similar result can be achieved on a mobile device by deleting the data and/or cache.

If you need to contact Customer Service, please log on to your PayPal account, click Contact at the bottom of any page and then select the topic that best fits your concern. You also may contact Customer Service by sending a Private Message via Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/paypaluk) or by sending a Twitter DM to @AskPayPal.

I hope the situation has been resolved, but, if not, I hope this is helpful. Thanks for your patience during this time.

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.