Cannot send appeal regarding account limitation

StamatisSki
Contributor
Contributor

Hi guys,

I received a message about account limitations after accepting the very first customer's payment on my newborn PayPal account. It states that I cannot use PayPal anymore because of suspicious activity on my account (lol, paying $50 for a business account is very suspicious) and I can appeal by opening a case in Resolution Center. 

The problem is that I seem to be restricted from opening cases in Resolution Center because it points me back to the Limitation Status page (that points me to Resolution Center - oops, vicious circle). 

I also received the second email from PayPal stating that I should send some additional info to them by clicking on internal notification - but there are no notifications!

Is there another way to reach PayPal Customer Support? I submitted several messages through Message Center but receive no response.

This situation seems so absurd, PayPal provides me with instructions that don't work.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.