Cannot respond through Resolution Center

Max2454
New Community Member

I have been trying for several days to accept a partial refund on my claim.  The Resolution Center keeps giving me an error message that there is a problem at their end and to try again.  I also keep receiving emails that my deadline is approaching and that I need to respond.  I have sent several messages which Paypal has ignored.  Obviously I am frustrated.  Does anyone have a suggestion on how I can resolve the issue?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Gizzymoo
New Community Member

Same here! Deadline rapidly approaching and I can't access anything in resolution center.

Login to Me Too

seanconneryluva
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, did you make your purchase outside of Ebay, ie. Facebook .  If so, your case won't show in the resolution centre, you have to message Paypal direct through the contact us **bleep**

Login to Me Too

Clemoposs
New Community Member

I have been trying for 5 days now to respond to refuse a partial refund offer.  I did purchase through Facebook but the case is showing in the Resolution Centre.  I even tried calling Paypal over 2 days and spent a total of 4 1/2 hours on hold only to be told that PayPal would not talk to me because I am not the primary account holder. I understand they are trying to protect our account but now I have only 1 day left to respond and am running out of time.  I also sent an email but have heard nothing back.  I am out of pocket over $50.  What else can I do to try to sort this issue.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.