Cannot remove account limitations, and get flushed with broken buttons and errors.

nbazer00
New Community Member

I've been using PayPal for a while and after an invalid transaction (well over a month ago) I've had account errors since. i can't resolve the error since the "open resolution center" button does virtually nothing, I can't remove any of my accounts or cards from PayPal (this problem especially is SERIOUSLY concerning considering the account has unrestricted access to my cards and bank account with literally nothing I can do on my end), I can't remove automatic payments, I can't even refresh the page without the resolution notifications disappearing and reappearing at random, and I can't even remove old, emptied gift cards. These issues are both happen on the mobile app, the mobile website, and the pc browser website as well. As mentioned earlier, this kind of random error that completely shuts you out from any information regarding your account and any payments that go through is very, very scary. While I am no tech god, and while I understand that things sometimes don't work, many other people have asked for answers without getting something indefinitive or entirely unrelated. This is a problem, and really needs some clarification.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.