Cannot get customer service help/response for case abotu to close - Germany

janjajan
New Community Member

Hello. I am based in Germany and my spoken German is poor. I have an open case in the resolution centre - it took far too long for the seller to communicate with me, and now it will close in a few days. They agreed to refund me if i sent back the books, but there is no way I can return the books before the window closes. I wanted to have the case window extended so that we had more time, but I cant communicate with anyone via the German cutomer services line. I eventually after one call understood there is a chat function via the app i should use, but after download, found no such thing. My only other form of contact is via email, and so far I have no reply. Any help/solutions? I need to do something before EOD tomorrow.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@janjajan 

ESCALATE TO A CLAIM.

Then wait for paypal to tell you to return 'if' they find in your favour and give you the address to send the item back to.

Also make sure you have activated the return shipping on us link for your country....you haven't said where you are so can't give it to you.

If you don't escalate it WILL time out, paypal do not extend and once closed the seller will probably ignore you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@janjajan 

ESCALATE TO A CLAIM.

Then wait for paypal to tell you to return 'if' they find in your favour and give you the address to send the item back to.

Also make sure you have activated the return shipping on us link for your country....you haven't said where you are so can't give it to you.

If you don't escalate it WILL time out, paypal do not extend and once closed the seller will probably ignore you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.