Cannot find place to provide more info on a pending claim! HELP, please. Time running out. THanks

SheilaDelray
Contributor
Contributor

Cannot locate area on site for sending further info on a case I initiated.  Screen NOT showinf

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

grussell59
Contributor
Contributor

Once you submit the claim you can not add information to it. Google PayPal customer service and give them a call with your additional information.

Login to Me Too

SheilaDelray
Contributor
Contributor

Actually, I have received an email from PP asking me to submit more information.  Except I cannot find the place in which this is to occur on their site!  2 messages to PP customer service have not been returned. I will try the phone but have about zero faith in PP right now.  Apparently they are allowing many bait and switch scammers to thrive on their website to the expense of their buyers.  There are many, many messages on this board with the same complaint from a LOT of buyers.  I discovered that one of the Chinese scammer companies was using about 10 different names.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.