Cannot answer PayPal review question

Shironeko1
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having problem answering question to some of these question PayPal ask me to review my account.

■ Please provide more information about your business. Explain your
business model in detail. Include the address of your website and any
documentation that can describe the merchandise sold. If you don't have
a website or don't sell online, please provide a detailed explanation of
how you advertise and sell your items.
You can upload a screenshot of a text file that displays this
information on your screen.

Answer: I don't have a website, all I do is post to resell stuff I got from my friend on Reddit website

■ Please provide us with more information about your business. Please
submit copies of your business license as well as any other documents or
forms approved by and filed with the government in the location where
your business operates.

Answer: Again due to this being just a reselling thing (custom keyboards) I got from my friend I cannot provide any busniess license or anything

■ Please provide copies of the original bills of sale or sales invoices
referencing your purchase or acquisition of the items you are selling
now.

Answer: All transaction to aquire the item is through Alipay with my friend in China, Each transaction doesn't have any description of what we are selling since we are friends and we know exactly what we are selling or buying from each others.

How I am I suppose to get my unlock like this? Plus I have invoice of the stuff I have to pay, this account locking and 5 days + 2 days to review or answer my question is taking way too long and I am not happy about it at all. I NEED SOMEONE FROM PAYPAL WHO CAN HELP ME IN REAL TIME NOT TO WAIT FOR DAYS TO RESOLVE THIS

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Dian

Hey  @Shironeko1,

Thanks for asking your question.

I understand that your account is limited and that you are not able to provide the requested information. The best way to resolve this is to type this is in a document and to upload this in the Resolution centre. This way you can get all the requests for information marked and we will be able to review the information provided.

You can also send us an email with all the information in there. When we receive the email we can add this to the case. 

You can send us an email through the help & contact.

Dian

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.