Cannot Transfer to card from paypal balance

Cassieca17
New Community Member
Unsure of why I cannot load the amount in my PayPal accounts that was sent to me to my debit card that I just activated it says cannot process at this time and to try again later!? Unsure of why this is happening I'm getting tired of having to pick up money from Walmart this is not anybody help?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

WarrenPink
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Cassieca17

I Hope you're doing well! 

We apologize if it's not letting you transfer the money in your card. 

There are a lot of factors why this is happening, some of the reasons are: Not all card accept deposit/transfer from PayPal. It depends on your Card type or Card Issuer. The most common is security issues or restrictions. I suggest to please reach out to our Customer Service so they can review and see what's going on with your account.

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages.
Use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in.
Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
OR
You may contact Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter

I hope this helps! 

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.