Cannot OPEN a DISPUTE

MikeMalapascua
Contributor
Contributor

Brings me always back to the same page. tried since hours and hours. Always send me the RESOLUTION CENTER, but there is no possibility to OPEN an DISPUTE. Only checking for running disputes   and than send me back the the same page !!!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MikeMalapascua 

Click on the payment transaction in your PayPal account activity, then click "Report a problem".

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

MikeMalapascua
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your help, but did not solved my problem

cause when i go that related paypal transaction, there is no link or button where i can  "Report a problem".

please see attached screenshot

PayPal Reolink payment Capture.JPG

Login to Me Too

MikeMalapascua
Contributor
Contributor

i send the screenshot again with removed Sellers name (Sorry for that).

cannot find the link where to OPEN a DISPUTE. Running out of time.

PayPal Reolink payment Capture.JPG

this is from PayPal transaction list. Wherever i go cannot find the place where to OPEN DISPUTE. seems like running always the same pages . Resolution Center cannot open dispute, show only active disputes, not possible to open new dispute.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @MikeMalapascua,

I'm sorry to hear that you are not seeing an option to open a dispute. Have you clicked to expand the transaction and see the details of that transaction? Doing so should show a link for reporting a problem at the bottom of the details portion of the payment. If you have already opened a dispute on the transaction, it will not allow you to open another dispute.

If you are unable to open a dispute, please reach out to customer service for assistance. You can click Contact at the bottom or the PayPal website for contact options, or PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.