Cancelling an order from Toby Deals UK

Rosesky

I made the mistake of ordering an ipad mini yesterday from this website. They took my money (via Paypal) and said they would send me tracking details. I emailed them several times to request further details, and when they didn't reply, I did a search and found out what a dreadful reputation they have. I immediately tried to cancel my order by emailing them (within hours of placing the order). Having received no replies at all, i have opened up a dispute via Paypal, saying I am cancelling this order. Obviously I do not wish to pay courier charges back to Hong Kong. Has anybody tried refusing the package when it arrives, and simply refusing to sign, so it goes back ? PayPal tells me I am within my right to do this. Has anybody else done this ? What have been other people's experiences of returning items ? Is there a UK address ? I have now ordered from John Lewis, for total peace of mind.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Raheeskabeer
Contributor
Contributor
Did you get the money refunded? And what did you do with the product? I am in the same situation now. I have ordered, then I saw the reviews and contacted PayPal to cancel the order
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.