Cancelled Pre-approved Payment

Durres1984
Contributor
Contributor

Hi to All of you reading this topic. Im a seller and recently i sold an item. Read what's happened. The buyer reported to its bank, because he is an old man and thought the delivery will be within 2 days. Im in Albania Europe and the delivery takes 2 to 4 weeks. What happened next. The bank issue the money and the same day took them back again. I called paypal and they passed the case to the right department. Still waiting for an answer. Did anyone from you have the same problem and how long did paypal give you a response or a solution. Thank you

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi Durres1984, I am afraid we are unable to discuss specific information from your account here on the community forum. It does sound like this issue is quite complicated. What I would recommend is giving our customer service team a call so they can advise you on the current status of things. You will find our contact information by clicking Help & Contact at the bottom of the PayPal page.

Rachael 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_JonK

Hi there Durres1984,

Thanks for reaching out to us via our Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear about your recent transaction. I can understand how concerning that can be. You have 20 days from the date the dispute was opened to resolve it with your buyer. If your buyer isn't responding or you can't come to a resolution, you or your buyer can escalate the dispute to a claim. If you escalate your dispute to a claim, PayPal will review the case and decide the outcome within 11 days from the date of escalation.

You can manage your dispute in the Resolution Center by communicating with the buyer and providing additional information.

I hope that helps! Best of luck with your case.

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Durres1984
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you Jon K. I understand this is the first step and did all I can to make things right. Called and Message the buyer and Paypal for the next step. To be more clear about my case. First was the hold from the bank. Later the bank made it bad move if i can call this. The bank release the hold in my favor and again withdraw the money. I received an email from PayPal telling me the case was closed. My next move was calling again Paypal. Aftet they review the case passed the case to an other department and told me to wait for the next email. Still waiting for more than 2 weeks and no answer from Paypal. Again my question is did anyone have the same case or situation that the bank has done with the fund? Are the my money safe or lost because the bank is not making any more moves? Or Paypal and Bank arent giving me a solution? It has been more than 2 month since the bank made it bad move taking back the money. Why Paypal delays to give answers since i consider Paypal my Bank and im not getting any answer from the Bank? Where is the other Department? Are this case getting resolution waitting for an email? Im talking for 370 bucks. Im my country it is about working for one month. And this is not right that a Bank take my money and slow moves from Paypal. Thank u for understanding my concern.
Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi Durres1984, I am afraid we are unable to discuss specific information from your account here on the community forum. It does sound like this issue is quite complicated. What I would recommend is giving our customer service team a call so they can advise you on the current status of things. You will find our contact information by clicking Help & Contact at the bottom of the PayPal page.

Rachael 

Login to Me Too

Durres1984
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I Have contacted paypal before 2 days. They said that the bank refused again to issue the money. I did not get any email answer from paypal department. They scheduled again to give me the Email of the bank refused to isue the money for the second time but still nothing in any answer. Paypal please do your job. Case ID is. PP-D-40042766 It is confused to me. The case i closed but still says is under review. You charged 20$ more and explain to an email that it will be charged back again when the case will get a solution, but nothing. So im suppose that the second case to the bank is not done and this is the reason that you did not send me the email. So please paypal do your job and take my money, it my money not the money of the bank, since the buyer has clarify the transaction with the bank. Is this so hard to get the second refuse from the bank that they are not going to issue again the money? If this is the case im going to stop calling you paypal and im going to call the bank and ask them by myself. Hopping to get answers.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.